GARLAND POSE (Malasana)
Garland Pose (Malasana)
-Relieves digestion issues.
-Stretches the groin area.
-Strengthens core and abdominal muscles.
-Tones hips and thighs.
-Improves balance and concentration.
Directions: (This is a beginners pose)
1. Stand up: Bring feet hip width apart with toes pointing forward.
2. Bend your knees: Come to a low squat with booty close to the floor.
3. Bring palms together: close to your chest.
4. Stabilize: Stay centered and keep your posture. Do not slouch.
4. Remember to breathe: Hold position for five breathes or more.