EASY POSE (Sukhasana)
Easy Pose (Sukhasana)
- Strengthens the knees, thighs and groin.
- Stretches muscles throughout your back.
- Improves Balance.
-Increases focus and concentration.
Directions: (This is a beginner pose)
1. Cross your legs: Sit criss cross apple sauce with your knees wide.
2. Lift one foot: Lift one foot on top of your thigh.
3. Maintain posture: Elongate your back and practice good posture.
4. Rest your hands: On top of your thighs palm up or down.
5. Focus and breathe: This pose is primarily used to meditative practices.