COBRA POSE (Bhujangasana)
Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
- Stretches the chest.
- Opens up the heart and lungs.
- Strengthens back muscles.
- Increases focus and concentration.
- Alleviate asthma symptoms.
- Tones hips, booty, and thighs.
- Elongates and stretches the abdominal region.
Directions: (This is a beginner pose)
1. Lie on your stomach: On yoga mat or floor.
2. Lift your head: Gaze forward with your head lifted up.
3. Remain balanced: Keep your shoulders & hands aligned with each other.
4. Stay centered: Keep your elbows in and tight.
5. Draw shoulders back: Create a deeper opening in the chest by arching your back and bringing your shoulders back.
7. Remember to breathe: Maintain posture for as many breaths.