CHILD'S POSE (Balasana)
Child's Pose (Balasana)
- Helps with lumbar back pain and sciatica.
- Strengthens the groin area.
- Stretches inner thighs, ankles and quads.
- Increases focus and concentration.
- Alleviates neck pain.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Helps eliminate head aches.
Directions: (This is a beginner pose)
1. Sit down: On your heels.
2. Open knees: While beginning to make your toes touch.
3. Extend arms: As far as you can with palms facing up.
4. Breathe: Remained centered and feel the tension throughout your body.